- Newly founded in 2012 with the goal of building a sounding rocket that would compete in international competitions..
- Has been extremely successful in the design, construction and testing of a student-built rocket.
- The design is capable of delivering a 10lb payload to an altitude of 10,000ft to compete in the Intercollegiate Rocket Engineering Competition.
- Design highlights for the Eos rocket include a student-built hybrid propulsive system, and a fully composite structural frame.
- A perfect place for students who enjoy rocketry and enjoy solving a complex design problem. The team is inclusive for all students regardless of pre-existing skills and experience, and currently has active students from first year undergraduates all the way to doctoral students.
The Rocketry division is subdivided into 5 divisions: Propulsion, Structures, Aerodynamics, Guidance & Avionics, and Payload.